Friday, May 9, 2014

Black Belt Life Skill: Punctuality

Punctuality means you get somewhere on time or do something on time. Punctuality is important so you can show respect and so you can learn what you need to pass a test or something.

I get to Demo practice on time because it shows respect to Master B. S. Lee and my teammates.  If I'm late, my teammates will have to review what they already know because I don't know what they do.  Also, Master B. S. Lee might feel angry because he would have to review the whole thing over again with everyone.  Another reason I get to Demo practice on time is so I can learn what I need to for a performance or tournament.



I get to school on time so I can learn everything I need to. If I'm late to school, I might miss some learning time. Also, I might miss something I enjoy, for example PE.

 I turn in my homework on time so when its time to test I know what to do and so I don't get yelled at.  I also turn it in on time so the teacher can advise me so I know what to fix.

This is how I show punctuality in my life.


2 comments:

  1. All good reasons, Kat! You're a great student! Best of luck today on your testing!!! (I hope we all get there on time too! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Kat! Love your blog & seeing all the Tae Kwon Do you do! I am a girl who likes to be on time so that would be a piece of cake for me but from there I'd be lost :) I'll leave the rest to you! Thanls for being patient You are now listed at Blogs By Kids

    ReplyDelete

I'd love any comments and feedback you have! Comments won't post right away - my mom reads all the comments before publishing them. :)

Thanks for reading!