Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ATLANTA TOURNAMENT :::::::::::::::::::::)))))))))))))))))))) 1ST PLACE

     
    ATLANTA TOURNAMENT
Yaaaaaaaaay!
   1ST PLACE
We got first place just recently at Atlanta in demo competition (the first time we've gotten first place while I've been on the demo team).  We beat Tiger Kim's. Yaaaaaay! Tiger Kim's got first place the last two tournaments I've been to (the only ones we've gone to while I've been on demo team). I was soooooooooooooooo excited that we got first place and the trophy looks so cool. It was made out of glass. 
 Our music was timed on six minutes but the others weren't. There's a six minute time limit.  If you go over you automatically get zero points.  I think a few of the other teams went over the time limit.  
During the competition, while we were doing the performance, I felt nervous because it was Master B. S. Lee's birthday and the team wanted to get first place for Master B. S. Lee, and I wasn't sure if we could get it or not.  I was also nervous about my kicks because I wasn't sure I would be able to break the boards.
 
We're waiting for our turn to perform.



These are the members of the team that went to Atlanta.

Happy birthday Master B. S. Lee! (P.S. Eri is trying to grab the shirt!)

Vi, Master B. S. Lee, Nina holding the trophy!

                                      

6 comments:

  1. I just wrote a comment but I don't know if it went through or not.

    I was saying that J. has been on the demo team for 3 years, and during that time Tiger Kim's ALWAYS won first place! I am not sure if Kim's White Tiger had won 1st place in a big competition before or not. I am guessing that this was a historical win for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting, congratulations!!! I bet everyone there was so nervous, but they say that having some nerves helps you perform better, and in your case it looks like it definitely did!!

    I'm looking forward to your next blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kat!! This is Ethan S! Nice video ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kat! This is Ethan S! Check out my Minecraft Blog:
    http://hypixelnetwork.blogspot.com/

    im still working on the second one

    ReplyDelete

I'd love any comments and feedback you have! Comments won't post right away - my mom reads all the comments before publishing them. :)

Thanks for reading!