Saturday, March 8, 2014

Black Belt Life Skill...Sacrifice

Sacrifice


             To me, sacrifice means that you give up what you want to do or do what you don't want to do because it could help yourself or others. I showed sacrifice this week when I really wanted to play video games, but my sister needed help spelling some words. I helped my sister even though I wanted to play video games. I helped my sister because I know since she's only a kindergartner, practicing spelling words will let her memorize how to spell the words, so then her grades would improve.  Sacrifice is important because if nobody gave up what was less important, they would not be able to accomplish what they want to accomplish.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! As an older sister myself, I remember having to do a lot of sacrificing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, sometimes it's annoying.
    : ) :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love any comments and feedback you have! Comments won't post right away - my mom reads all the comments before publishing them. :)

Thanks for reading!